I want to thank first and foremost Margriet Sijperda of 365 Days of Nail Art for nominating me. Thank you love so so much! I feel so honored especially since you are one of my many inspirations that I constantly look towards. If you have yet to check her out then please do so soon! She is talented, amazing and very dedicated.
What is the Versatile Blogger Award?
The VBA honors those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether it's every day or only now and then.
Versatile Blogger Award rules:If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to their page/blog and let them know they've been nominated.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
*Sorry it's only 10 instead of 15... even though I follow a lot of blogs only these 10 I frequently visit. I apologize and if and when I do find 6 more to add to this I will and at that moment in the future I will re-do this and give special attention to those I will nominate (:
- Kitsu of Buy All the Colors
- Chantal of Chantal's Corner
- Melanie of einalem_og
- Melissa of Glitterfists
- Katie of Lustrous Lacquer
- Kirby of The Mercurial Magpie
- Angie of Our Painted World
- Ashley of Potions in Motion
- Victoria of Vic and her Nails
- Anutka of Wacky Laki
7 Things About Myself
- I'm always hungry and have room for dessert. (Seriously I do because I can be extremely full from dinner and magically get hungry again and eat a whole cake right after as if I hadn't eaten at all~)
- I'm a gamer and proud to be one even though I am not a great gamer hahas
- I love to do word searches and crosswords to pass time
- Music is life to me, I never go anywhere without my iPod & headphones (lest it dies I resort to my phone)
- The more comfortable I am with you, the more I curse but I do my best to be civilized (if you're the type of person that doesn't like that kind of language I won't use it)
- I love photography and my personal IG is filled with selfies in black&white, food (mostly desserts xD), pretty landscapes of NYC and sunrises and sunsets when I get chance to capture them.
- My favorite Anime is Inuyasha and my nickname, Kagome, is from there and I have had it since 2006.